Wednesday, August 22nd
LUNCH: Fish PO’ Boy, Cajun Sauce & Fixin’s, Red Beans & Rice, Spicy French Fries, Oranges, Milk
Red folders with forms completed and signed should have been returned by now. If you have not returned your folder yet, stop by the office to talk with Mrs. Dianna.
Students who are needing to purchase lockers or parking tags should come to the office between classes or during lunch.
*** Staff/Visitor/Substitute parking is the front row in front of the building and the area to the side by the cafeteria. These areas are marked with a V or a T. Students are not to park in these areas.
*** Senior parking is the first row front and back behind staff parking.
*** Junior parking is the area beside the business building.
*** Sophomore parking is the row between the softball and baseball fields.
FFA - Members wanting to order FFA jackets can do so starting August 20th. Please see Mr. Washburn for details.
There will be livestock judging practice at Lunch Monday and Wednesday and after school Tuesday and Friday starting at 3:30 and ending at 4:30.
FBLA - Join now! Cost is $20 due by August 31st. See Mrs. Blalock or Mrs. Hall.
Parents and students! Please follow Mrs. Stewart's Facebook page, BRTC Career Coach. The site will be updated regularly with special events and important information regarding college and career planning https://bit.ly/2w7fGrg
A recruiter from A-State will be in the counselor’s office during lunch on Monday, October 8th to visit with any interested seniors.
- Last year’s art club members will meet in Ms. Galvan’s room. New members will be invited soon!
- Golf match @ Cooper’s Hawk Melbourne at >span class="aBn" data-term="goog_1510909148" tabindex="0">3:30… release at 12:50
- Volleyball @ Highland starting at 4:30- 7th, Jr A, Sr B/A
- The History Club will meet in Ms. Galvan’s classroom during lunch. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to attend!
- If you are interested in joining the PHS Drama Club, bring your lunch to Mrs. Bass’s room and sign up at >span class="aBn" data-term="goog_1510909153" tabindex="0">noon.
- Volleyball Tournament @ Cave City TBA
August 27th - Volleyball vs Blytheville at 4:30
August 27th - Southeast Missouri State University rep will be visiting during lunch in the counselor’s office during lunch. Any interested students should drop in to visit and get information about SEMO! August
28th - Volleyball @ Brookland at 4:30
August 28th-September 1st - Randolph County Fair Week
August 28th - Golf Match @ Brookland release at 1:20
August 28th - Any students interested in joining the Islander’s Club will meet in Mrs. Johnston’s class (Room 213 in the Junior High) during lunch.
August 30th - Golf Match @ Highland release at 1:20
September 3rd - Labor Day: no school
September 7th - Homecoming Maids Announcement Assembly @ 3:00 in PHS gym
September 8th - ASU Chess Tournament
September 9th - Delta State Fair