Apply for School Meal Benefits Online!

Click here to apply

Student Breakfast $0.75 $0.30
Student Lunch $1.65 $0.40
Adult Breakfast $2.15
Adult Lunch $3.65

Child nutrition director, PATTY MOORE

870-892-4573 ext 5030

Pocahontas Child Nutrition School Nutrition Association Local Chapter 1L

Pocahontas Schools Local Chapter 1L will have an ongoing fundraiser to generate funds for our non-profit organization. You may call ahead at any time for a selection of delicious hot rolls or cinnamon rolls baked fresh or baked flash frozen. The proceeds from the sales of these items will be used by the chapter for various needy situations, students or families. For more information, click here.



In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, at HTTPS://WWW.ASCR.USDA.GOV/SITES/DEFAULT/FILES/USDA-OASCR%20P-COMPLAINT-FORM-0508-0002-508-11-28-17FAX2MAIL.PDF, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or


(833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442;



This institution is an equal opportunity provider.